Sorry Gamecock Fans. I just don't See It.
Hey Gator Fans! I hope you guys are ready for an exciting game against those good ole’ Gamecocks. I would like to start off by focusing on the key match ups of the game. After facing three tough running backs these last three weeks, the Gator defense will be glad to see one of the worst run attacks in the SEC come to town. It’s no secret that Spurrier will be rotating his two quarterbacks, Garcia and Smelley. I don’t think it will matter who is behind center for South Carolina because their offensive line is vulnerable to giving up a lot of sacks. Smelley and Garcia have been sacked for a combined total of 26 times, which is 2nd in the SEC to only Arkansas Casey Dicks. Look out for senior tight end Mckinley to cause some trouble for Gators’ secondary. With all that being said, the Gamecocks will have a lot of trouble putting up points on the scoreboard. At the end of the day, I think the Gators’ offense will be too much for a very solid South Carolina defense.
Every Friday I’ll make a prediction. This week I have the Gators winning by 3 scores.
Gators – 35 Gamecocks – 17.
I don’t think Gator fans will be biting their nails this time around like they were 2 years ago. I just believe this year’s offense is a lot better than 06' and the “Spurrier effect” will not have a major impact on the UF players. Let’s not forget that The Swamp will be ready and awake for this 3:30 game..Thank God. I am not a big fan of the 12:30 games.
This is my first blog and I appreciate you taking time out of your busy lives to read it.
Feel free to email me at gatorbite35@gmail.com or just comment on my blog.
Enjoy the game and be safe.
Go Gators
Next Blog – Saturday 11/14 (My game input)

1 Comments:
Wow nice call!!
Keep em' coming...
November 15, 2008 at 10:01 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home