I know it has crossed your mind.
The pessimist that I am sometimes. I couldn’t help but to imagine a situation where a certain someone (not going to mention his name) gets hurt during a game. Based on what we have seen, it seems that Brantley is the one who will take over if the unimaginable happens. Is he ready? To be honest with you, I don’t know. With an exception of the Gator football staff, I don’t think any of us know. What we do knows is that he’s got an exceptional arm and isn’t afraid to get out of the pocket and run. More importantly, if number 15 does go down, who will step up? The great thing about this squad is they have so many weapons that it might not matter who is behind center. I’m hoping that the Gators take care of the Citadel Bulldogs in the first half so that Brantley can get more touches. The question is will he start in the 3rd or 4th quarter. What’s more important? Tebow’s heisman campaign or preparing our backups for a hypothetical situation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home