Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Can We Win the Close One?

How will the Gators react to deficit? The last time the Gators were behind was against Ole. That’s 25 quarters of stress free football. This is my biggest worry about the team. The Gators have only been tested once in a close game and they lost that one. They couldn’t convert a 4th and 1. The play calling on that particular drive was borderline questionable.

The 06’ Gators played numerous close games from a spectacular game winning drive against Tennessee to the last second field goal block against the Gamecocks. This gave me a sense of calmness going into the championship game against Ohio State. I understand this year’s team is completely different, but wouldn’t it be nice to know that when the pressure is on the Gators can come through. Personally, I hope it never comes down to it. If it doesn’t, then I know ill be celebrating on University Avenue with the greatest fans in the world.


For those of you who would like to leave a comment, but aren’t able to because you don’t have a google account. I would appreciate if you could email me at gatorbite35@gmail.com and tell me your input on my blogs. I would love your criticism. Meanwhile, I’m trying to figure out how I can allow non google members to post comments on my blog.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home